Login | Register

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:13 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:19 am 

I haven't read the first nine chapters but was more than willing to dive in. I'm eager to be a part of an active site Robert's been very encouraging and Zuxius replies regularly which I appreciate greatly I'm just excited to be a part of a group of like minded writers with similar interests. I would love to hear from Laura Bow Robert is going to read Little Tiger tonight I would truly appreciate it If Lord Zuxius and Lady Bow would read it as well it's just under two thousand words if you don't have time don't edit just read and give me general feedback. That would be greatly appreciated I'm willing to put into this more than I get out because it will make me a better writer. I am somewhat prolific and think big so I've I'm ever overreaching let me know for I am not as familiar with Golarion as any of you, far from it I have one pdf on golarion a gift from Robert. And am having troubles with my order of the inner sea campaign guide with e-bay. I'm just so excited to learn more and make it a richer fuller world.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:52 am 
Site Admin

Aaah heck, I'll give it a look. Careful for what you wish for.

I have a fierce reputation.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:06 am 

I was warned about you Zuxius but I havd thick skin and want my novel to be the best possible for that to happen I'll have to take a few knocks I'm dure ;) I'll live just don't make me cry lol...

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:04 pm 
Site Admin

My usual disclaimer is...I will edit and even alter. I do it for the better story (at least to my sensibilities). Some authors take it as their own while others change it back to something we can't accept while others still take it a notch higher into "better than what I had territory" (which is always my favorite). In any event, I see problems and offer solutions. They may not be the best solutions or fit for your story, but at least then you can proceed to fix what I perceive the problem to be.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:09 pm 

Rob edited my first Draft since then I haven't even finished my new prologue I believe the is 1000% better than before. And all he said was my grammar etc... but thought I had the beginnings of a great story it is growing and improving with every day. I hope you too believe that I have promise and a good start to my first pathfinder novel :)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:33 pm 

Laura definitely made Morhg a lot better through the editing process, so I have to agree.

Robert Gresham has been published six times in Wayfinder Magazine, twice for PFC, and a half-dozen times for Yahoo! He is the founder of Wayward Rogues Publishing, and was a guest editor on Rite Publishing's Coliseum Morpheuon fiction anthology.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:55 pm 

Mohrg?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:56 pm 

What is caltrop games btw?!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:22 pm 

The Mohrg with the Golden Tongue is a story featured in Pathfinder Chronicler Anthology Volume 2 http://paizo.com/products/btpy90io?Path ... 2-Download written by yours truly! Edited with care (for over a year!) by the talented Laura.

Caltrop Games is my game company. http://www.caltropgamesrpg.com/?p=69

Robert Gresham has been published six times in Wayfinder Magazine, twice for PFC, and a half-dozen times for Yahoo! He is the founder of Wayward Rogues Publishing, and was a guest editor on Rite Publishing's Coliseum Morpheuon fiction anthology.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:50 pm 

I am on this one now.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next